Tuesday, August 18, 2026

This playlist is for when it rains on your parade.

I always have a had feelings while wandering though midnights stress and I know I can go anywhere else just not home. 



These songs are for when you close your eyes, feel the wind in your hair and long for a quiet place away from the hubbub of the city to forget all the wounds in your heart. I hope these recommendations help you cope a little better.

1. I know - Fiona Apple


2. Ribs - Lorde



3. Amoeba - Clairo
4. love starved - Gayle

5. Ride - Lana Del Rey
I made a spotify playlist btw, click here!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

This playlist is for when it rains on your parade.

I always have a had feelings while wandering though midnights stress and I know I can go anywhere else just not home.  These songs are for w...